(A Chance for Everyone Returning)
Project A.C.E.R. offers opportunities for individuals who have been in conflict with the law to transform their lives through innovative and effective training and intensive case management.
Offenders will have access to the following:
- obtaining personal identification
- coordination of housing
- education, GED & job training
- employment assistance/short term employment
- substance abuse treatment
- access to health care & medication
- mental health screening
- counseling and mentors
- financial literacy training
- life skills training and work support
- male & female
- 18 years of age or older by release date
- non violent offense (current crime only)
- non conviction for sexual offense ever
- sentence in the adult criminal justice system
- within 180 days of release
- EOS period cannot exceed 6 months
- SAP and pre release certificates (not required)
The New Ribbon Campaign
TDP would like to introduce to you our NEW Green Ribbon Campaign! We hope by promoting our green ribbon campaign that it will raise awareness about the issues that previously incarcerated persons (PIP) face when reentering communities across America. Your support is needed to make this campaign a success.
Our Career Readiness “Dannon Star” is Mr. Reginald Woodson. He enrolled into our Success Lab on December 13, 2011. During his initial career counseling session, he told us that he wanted to receive computer training and test for his GED. He stated that he had never used a computer before and had no idea what email was. After his third day in the computer lab, Reginald was able to log on to the computer and complete Financial Literacy without the assistance of the lab instructors.